Directions

[map id=”1″]map_eh

We are located in Room 1249 of East Hall on the University of Michigan’s Central Campus. Our address is 530 Church St., Ann Arbor, MI 48109

Directions to East Hall:

I-94 (Ford Freeway)

From Detroit and the Detroit Metropolitan International Airport (heading West)
Take I-94 West to State Street (exit 177). Turn right (north). Continue on State Street approximately 2 miles to the main campus area. Take a right on South University Street. Follow this several blocks to the Stop Sign at Church Street and turn left. East Hall is the first building on the left.

From Chicago (heading East)

Take I-94 East to State Street (exit 177). Turn left (north). Continue on State Street approximately 2 miles to the main campus area. Take a right on South University Street. Follow this several blocks to the Stop Sign at Church Street and turn left. East Hall is the first building on the left.

I-75/US-23

From Ohio (heading North)
Take US-23 North to the Washtenaw-“Ann Arbor” exit (Exit 37B) and merge onto Washtenaw. At the fork in the road where Stadium Blvd and Washtenaw split (approximately 2-3 miles), stay to the right on Washtenaw following the Hospital signs. Continue on Washtenaw until you reach the traffic light at Geddes. Turn left onto Geddes. Follow Geddes one short block to the Stop Sign and turn left onto Church Street. East Hall is halfway down the block on your right.

From Northern MI (heading South)

Take I-75 South to US-23 South to M-14 WEST. Take Exit #3, the “Downtown Ann Arbor” exit, which becomes Main Street. Follow Main Street to Huron Street. Take a left onto Huron. Continue down Huron to Fletcher (there is a stoplight); take a right onto Fletcher. Go down two blocks to the Stop Sign and take a left onto Geddes/North University. Continue down Geddes one block and take a right onto Church Street. East Hall is halfway down the block on your right.

I-275/I-696 (W.P. Ruether Freeway)

From Northwest Suburbs
Take I-696 to I-275 South to M-14 West. Follow the M-14 West signs closely. Take Exit #3, which is called “Downtown Ann Arbor”, this will become Main St. Follow Main Street to Huron Street. Take a left onto Huron. Continue down Huron to Fletcher (there is a stoplight); take a right onto Fletcher. Go down two blocks top the Stop Sign and take a left onto Geddes/North University. Continue down Geddes one block and take a right onto Church Street. East Hall is halfway down the block on your right.

I-96 (also called the Jeffries Freeway)

From Parts of Detroit, Redford, M-14, Plymouth and Canton
Take I-96 to M-14 West. Follow M-14 West signs closely. Take Exit #3, which is marked “Downtown Ann Arbor”; this becomes Main Street. Follow Main Street to Huron Street. Take a left onto Huron. Continue down Huron to Fletcher (there is a stoplight); take a right onto Fletcher. Go down two blocks top the Stop Sign and take a left onto Geddes/North University. Continue down Geddes one block and take a right onto Church Street. East Hall is halfway down the block on your right.

From Lansing

Take I-96 to US-23 South to M-14 WEST. Take the second exit after the fork, Exit #3, which is called Downtown Ann Arbor; this will become Main Street. Follow Main Street to Huron Street. Take a left onto Huron. Continue down Huron to Fletcher (there is a stoplight); take a right onto Fletcher. Go down two blocks top the Stop Sign and take a left onto Geddes/North University. Continue down Geddes one block and take a right onto Church Street. East Hall is halfway down the block on your right.

Participant Information

On the day of your visit to our lab, you can park in the Church Street parking structure, located directly across the street from our building, East Hall. Please enter through the non-gated entrance (closest to S. University) and follow the signs to the “PCRP” parking spots. Once you have parked in a PCRP spot, please call our lab (734-763-3075) and a researcher will meet you at your car with a parking pass.

NON Participant Information

The easiest place to park is in the Forest Avenue Parking Structure, located at the corner of South Forest Avenue and South University Avenue, with Church Street to the West. They charge $1.20 per hour. From there it’s a 5 minute walk to East Hall, where the lab is located.