Undergraduate students can apply for support for the following:
- Laboratory research supplies for project with a faculty member (must be ARC faculty or collaborator)
- Travel to conferences
- Funds may be available for summer stipends to work in an ARC faculty research laboratory
- For other possible uses, please contact Dr. Lisa Bradshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility (update 03/19):
- One time only eligibility. Students may not receive these funds multiple times.
- Must be in good academic standing
- Completed on-line application, including one page description of project or conference
- Letter of support from ARC faculty member (Prof. Kerri Pratt, Prof. Stephen Maldonado, Prof. Thomas Schmidt, Prof. Tim Veverica, Prof. Ken Cadigan, Prof. John Wolfe, Prof. Cindee Giffen or Prof. Timothy James, Prof. Steve Bertman)
At the Completion of Project/Conference
You will need to submit either:
- A one-page summary of the completed project, your experience, and how it complemented your academic goals.
- A one-page description of your experience at the conference and how it complemented your academic goals.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis