John M. O’Shea and Michael Shott
Excavations at the Bridgeport Township site (20SA620) revealed a wealth of information about the Saginaw Valley’s prehistoric inhabitants. For roughly 3,000 years, from about 1500 BC to about AD 1500, people used this site. This volume contains reports on the artifacts recovered (lithics, ceramics, and faunal and archaeobotanical remains) and on the site’s history and paleoecology.
Order from the University of Michigan Press.
Publisher: Museum of Anthropology
Year of Publication: 1990
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Print ISBN: 978-0-915703-19-7
Ebook ISBN: 978-1-949098-91-4
Monograph Series / Number: Anthropological Papers No. 81
Tables / Illustrations: 75 tables, 59 illustrations