- Bringing Back the Good Old Days – Understanding a New Strain of Populism
- Invisible Scars – Memories of Maoist Era Instability and their impact on political interest in China (with Jiannan Zhao)
- Historical Warfare and Long-Run State Development in India (with Mark Dincecco & James Fenske)
- When David Beat Goliath – Overcoming institutional constraints through narrative overhaul
- Life at the Periphery – The impact of economic shocks on living standards in British India during the first wave of globalization
Student Journal Publication
- To Leave or Not to Leave: The Gold Standard in the 1930s, LSE Economic History Review 2014/15, 51-56.