The Bell Tower Hotel is located in the heart of U-M’s central campus. It is across from Ingalls Mall which contains Hill Auditorium, the Charles Baird Carillon and Bell Tower and the Modern Languages Building, home of the Department of Germanic Languages & Literatures. The Bell Tower Hotel captures the true essence of a small European-style Inn. It is at once elegant, quiet and affordable.
The meeting has a block of rooms reserved until December 25, 2017.
Rates are $181 per night plus applicable taxes, Standard Double, King and Queen rooms are available.
To make a reservation go to Bell Tower Hotel reservations and follow the directions below:
- Fill in the “Check-In Date” field along with the number of nights, number of adults and children that will occupy the room.
- Click the + sign before “Group Code” (located in the center of the page) and enter 311084 in the blank field that will appear.
- Click “Search Availability“
- Click “Book Now” for the room type you would like to reserve.
- Complete the reservation process with your contact information and credit card.