This week will be learning all about space!
On Monday, we will be learning about the planets. Ask me about…
- The planets I looked at and which planet I liked best.
- The planet matching game we played.
- My puffy planet craft.
On Tuesday, we will be learning about astronauts. Ask me about…
- The book (Astronaut Handbook) we read in the Planetarium.
- My astronaut helmet I made.
- The astronaut training I completed.
On Wednesday, we will be learning about the stars. Ask me about…
- My visit to the planetarium.
- The constellations matching game I played. Which constellation was my favorite?
On Thursday, we will be learning about the Moon. Ask me about…
- My puffy paint moon I made.
- The space game I played and if my rocket made it to the moon.
On Friday, we will be learning about space. Ask me about…
- The space movement game I played with dice.
- The meteor shower we did with the parachute.
- My coffee filter solar system I made.
- Also we will be launching our rockets powered by some Alka-Seltzer and some “rocket fuel” at 11:30am. If you would like to join us for our rocket launch, we will be in the drop off area.