This week will be learning all about dinosaurs!
On Monday, we will be learning what are the dinosaurs? Ask me about…
- What a dinosaur is.
- The dinosaurs and non-dinosaurs we sorted.
- The dinosaurs we uncovered in our icy eggs.
On Tuesday, we will be learning about dinosaurs. Ask me about…
- The dinosaurs and non-dinosaurs we saw on the 2nd floor. Which one was my favorite?
- The dinosaur game we played and what actions we made for the different dinosaurs.
- The dinosaur hat I made.
On Wednesday, we will be learning about dinosaur sizes. Ask me about…
- The different dinosaur sizes. Which one was the smallest? Which one was the biggest?
- The dinosaur matching game I played.
- The dinosaur I decorated.
On Thursday, we will be learning about fossils. Ask me about…
- The fossils I got to look at and touch on the 2nd floor.
- The fossils I made with the sand dough.
On Friday, we will be learning about paleontologists. Ask me about…
- The tools “Pete and Paula the Paleontologist” use on a dig.
- The fossils I found in the dig box.