This week we’re learning all about nature and some of its mysteries. Here are some questions you can ask your camper at the end of each day.
On Monday, we’re learning about endangered animals. Ask me…
- What are Vaquita and why we need to protect them.
- What questions I asked the marine biologist!
- Who’s my favorite endangered animal.
- If I could clean up an oil spill.
- What happened to Freddie the Fish.
- How does the Super Bowl affect plumbing.
- About my paper clay leaf.
- How to make a wetland model.
- What leaves I can identify.
- How I figured out the animal track scenes.
- Some of the wildlife habitat riddles I learned.
- What was the best part of camp this week!