Happy Monday, camp families!! Welcome to Paleontology Rocks camp! This week, we will be learning all about prehistoric animals and dinosaurs. Here’s a summary of what we’ll be learning about this week, and what you can ask you campers about each day!
On Monday, we will learn about Geologic Time, looking into which animals lived when and how long it takes for fossils to form! Ask me…
- What the supercontinent was called 200+ million years ago
- How I made my geologic time spiral
- Which came first, triceratops or crocodiles
- If I was surprised at what dinosaur poop looked like!
- How amber preserves things
- Which fossil cast I painted
- What my favorite part of the 2nd floor tour was
- How I designed my trilobite mask
- How I excavated my trilobite in mud
- Which dinosaurs could have been found in the United States
- Which dinosaur I made
- How dinosaurs really went extinct
- What animal I found in the dig box
- What I learned on my tour of the Bristle Mammoth exhibit
- What I loved most about camp this week!