Welcome to our week of exploring bugs!
On Monday, we will be looking at insects and how to distinguish them from other bugs. Ask …
- What makes an insect an insect?
- If I caught any bugs at snack time.
- How many parts does an insect have?
On Tuesday, the Little Explorers will be looking at bugs with wings. Ask …
- To see my butterfly or dragonfly wings!
- What the life cycle of a bug is?
- To show you the life cycle dance.
Wednesday is Bee day! Ask …
- Why do bumblebees have hair on their bodies?
- How bumblebees and honeybees are different?
- To see my bee puppet!
Arachnids will be our focus on Thursday, specifically spiders! Ask …
- What the different kinds of spider webs are?
- To see my spider web!
- Why are spider webs sticky?
We will focus on looking for bugs on Friday. Ask …
- To see my bug creation!
- What’s the difference between a good and a bad bug?
- How did I like the tarantula?