This week campers will be learning all about dinosaurs! Here are some questions you can ask your camper at the end of each day!
On Monday, we’re learning all about dinosaur adaptations. Ask me…
- About the feathered dino I made!
- What was the purpose of the stegosaurus back plates?.
- To show you my stegosaurus back plates!
- What happened at the dino crime scene?
- To see my T. rex puzzle!
- To see my fossil dig site.
- Where we found dinosaur track ways around campus!
- What were the biggest and smallest dinosaurs?
- Where did you find the track ways around campus?
- About my dinosaur tooth.
- What is the difference between a carnivore and a herbivore?
- What kind of teeth did you see at the hands-on cart?
- How long I lasted in the extinction game.
- What do you think killed the dinosaurs?
- What I found in the dig box!