This week campers will be learning all about dinosaurs! Here are some questions you can ask your camper at the end of each day!
On Monday, we’re learning all about dinosaur adaptations. Ask me…
- About the feathered dino I made!
- What was the purpose of the stegosaurus back plates?.
- To show you my stegosaurus back plates!
On Tuesday, we will be learning all about fossils. Ask…
- What happened at the dino crime scene?
- To see my T. rex puzzle!
- To see my fossil dig site.
On Wednesday, we will be learning about dinosaur footprints and size. Ask me…
- Where we found dinosaur track ways around campus!
- What were the biggest and smallest dinosaurs?
- Where did you find the track ways around campus?
On Thursday, we will learn about dinosaur teeth and diets. Ask me…
- About my dinosaur tooth.
- What is the difference between a carnivore and a herbivore?
- What kind of teeth did you see at the hands-on cart?
On Friday, we will learn about what happened to the dinosaurs. Ask me…
- How long I lasted in the extinction game.
- What do you think killed the dinosaurs?
- What I found in the dig box!