We are so excited to learn about space this week. It’s going to be out of this world! Here are some questions to ask your camper at the end of each day!
On Monday we learn about the solar system and planets! Ask…
- What is the order of the planets?
- Did you win the planet matching game?
- What did their solar system look like?
Tuesday is training day to see what it takes to be an Astronaut! Ask…
- To see my Rocketship!
- How do astronauts eat and sleep in space and why?
- How I trained to be an Astronaut!
On Wednesday we will learn all about the Stars! Ask me…
- What is a star?
- To see my own constellation!
- What was my favorite part of the planetarium show?
On Thursday we will learn about our very own Moon! Ask…
- What did you learn about the moon?
- What are some of the phases of the moon?
- How craters on the moon were made?
On Friday we will learn about Space! Ask…
- How big is Space?
- Can humans breathe normally in Space like they do on Earth?
- Earth is in what galaxy?