Welcome to Animal Explorers week where we get to learn about the amazing animals that inhabit our Earth!
We’ll start the week focusing on animals in general. Ask…
– What animal scares you and why?
– How do animals hide from predators?
– What is a predator and what is a prey?
On Tuesday, we will study animals living in water! Ask…
– How many fish did you catch?
– What animals live in the ocean?
– What’s different about animals living in the ocean and those that live in freshwater?
Wednesday is Reptile day! We will be getting a visit from the Leslie Science and Nature Center! Ask…
– What environment do reptiles live in?
– To see my paper snake!
– What do all reptiles have in common?
We will focus on birds for Thursday. Ask…
– Why do birds have different beaks?
– To see my Bird Feeder!
– What did you find in the owl pellets?
On our last day, we will learn about where animals live. Ask…
– What are the different kinds of habitats animals live in?
– What do all animals need to stay alive?
– To see my Diorama!