This week is all about ologies. Each day, campers will focus on a different “ology”. Here are some questions to ask your camper each day.
Monday is all about Zoology. Ask your camper…
- What is the difference between an antler and a horn?
- Show me the bird you made!
- Were you a predator or prey for the Quick Frozen Critters game?
On Tuesday campers will learn about Geology. Ask your camper…
- What are the three types of rocks?
- Show me your Earth hat!
- What was the coolest thing you saw in the Dynamic Planet Exhibit?
Wednesday is all about Entomology! Ask your camper…
- If they caught any bugs outside.
- To see their bug creation!
- What kind of insects did you look at?
On Thursday campers will learn about Marine Biology. Ask your camper…
- What was your favorite part of the Expedition Reef planetarium show?
- To see their Reef Buddies craft!
- What is symbiosis?
Friday is all about Paleontology. Ask your camper…
- What are some of the fossils you saw?
- Show me your Stegosaurus hat!
- What did you find in the dig box?