The Computational Social Science Workshop is a forum to bring together faculty and graduate students from a wide array of disciplines to discuss and learn practical applications of diverse computational methodologies with social data.
Resources from this year’s ICOS Big Data Camp are now online! Data Camp 2017 was taught and attended by numerous CSS Workshop members.
On their home page, you will find
- Slides from all of the talks
- Example code and data from all lessons
- Links to important tools and their setup instructions (e.g. SQL, Python, BASH, Jupyter…)
On their resources page, you will find
- Example papers
- Free online books
- Relevant blogs
- Many, many data sets on a huge variety of things
- Useful tools
- API examples and documentation
Data camp will run again next summer, so stay tuned for announcements!