The Cundiff group investigates the interactions of ultrashort pulses of light with matter, including semiconductors and atomic vapors. The group also does research on the generation and manipulation of ultrashort optical pulses.
- A. Liu, D. Almeida, W.-K. Bae, L. Padilha and S.T. Cundiff, “Non-Markovian Exciton-Phonon Interactions in Core-Shell Colloidal Quantum Dots at Femtosecond Timescales,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 123, 057403 (2019).
- B. Lomsadze, B.C. Smith and S.T. Cundiff, “Tri-comb Spectroscopy,” Nature Photonics 12. 676 (2018).
- B. Lomsadze and S.T. Cundiff, “Frequency combs enable rapid and high-resolution multidimensional coherent spectroscopy,” Science 357, 1389-1391 (2017).
- T. Suzuki, R. Singh, M. Bayer, A. Ludwig, A. D. Wieck, and S. T. Cundiff, “Coherent Control of the Exciton-Biexciton System in an InAs Self-Assembled Quantum Dot Ensemble“, Phys. Rev. Lett. 117, 157402 (2016).
- A. E. Hunter, Li, H., Cundiff, S. T., Mootz, M., Kira, M., and Koch, S.W., “Quantum Droplets of Electrons and Holes”, Nature, vol. 506, pp. 471-475, 2014.