The Cundiff group investigates the interactions of ultrashort pulses of light with matter, including semiconductors and atomic vapors. The group also does research on the generation and manipulation of ultrashort optical pulses.
- B. Lomsadze and S.T. Cundiff, “Frequency combs enable rapid and high-resolution multidimensional coherent spectroscopy,” Science 357, 1389-1391 (2017).
- B. Lomsadze and S.T. Cundiff, “Frequency comb-based four-wave-mixing spectroscopy,” Opt. Lett. 12, 2346-2349 (2017).
- T. Suzuki, R. Singh, M. Bayer, A. Ludwig, A. D. Wieck, and S. T. Cundiff, “Coherent Control of the Exciton-Biexciton System in an InAs Self-Assembled Quantum Dot Ensemble“, Phys. Rev. Lett. 117, 157402 (2016).
- “Coherent Coupling of Excitons and Trions in a Photoexcited CdTe/CdMgTe Quantum Well”, Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 112, p. 097401 , 2014. ,
- A. E. Hunter, Li, H., Cundiff, S. T., Mootz, M., Kira, M., and Koch, S.W., “Quantum Droplets of Electrons and Holes”, Nature, vol. 506, pp. 471-475, 2014.