Participate – Personality, Relationships, and Hormones Lab


Prospective Graduate Students

If you are interested in working with Dr. Edelstein as a graduate student, please contact her. For more information about graduate work in Psychology at the University of Michigan, click here. To learn more about the Personality and Social Contexts area, click here.

Undergraduate Research Assistants

As a research assistant, you will be actively involved in ongoing research projects, including running experiments, coding and entering data, conducting library research, and attending weekly lab meetings. Research assistants are typically required to make a two-semester commitment of at least 9 hours per week.

If you are interested in applying to join the lab as an undergraduate research assistant, or would like additional information, please contact Dr. Robin Edelstein. For more information about research opportunities in Michigan Psychology, click here.

Would You Like to Be a Research Participant?

We are recruiting couples for several studies (see below for more details)!

  • We are trying to understand how couples navigate daily tasks. We are recruiting cohabiting couples to participate in a 2-hour study. Couples will receive $50 for their participation ($25 per partner). Please see here for more details.
  • We are recruiting for a study of people in romantic relationships who identify as, and/or are partnered with someone who identifies as, Black or African American. If you’d like to be part of this study, please see here for more details.
  • We are recruiting cohabiting couples who do not currently have children for a 4-day study that involves interacting with life-like infant simulators in the lab and at home. See here for more details!

lsa logoum logoU-M Privacy StatementAccessibility at U-M