The Gabii Project is grateful to the following institutions, offices, and corporations for their support of our fieldwork:
- The National Endowment for the Humanities
- The University of Michigan, Provost’s Office
- The University of Michigan, Office of the Vice-president for Research
- The National Geographic Society
- The Loeb Classical Library Foundation
- The University of Michigan, Department of Classical Studies and the Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology (IPCAA)
- The Kelsey Museum of Archaeology
- The Chrysler Foundation and Fiat SPA.
The Gabii Project also expresses its gratitude for the collaboration of members of the British School at Rome (BSR) and theArchaeological Prospection Services of Southamptom (APSS), who carried out the magnetometry survey in 2007 and 2008.
In 2009 the project was happy to have the patrocinio of the American Academy in Rome.
Thanks to the Intercollegiate Center for Classical Studies and its Managing Committee, headed by Prof. Michael Maas (Rice), for joining the Gabii Project in a partnership aimed at connecting Centro alumni/-ae with the summer field program.
The Gabii Project is grateful for the continued and ongoing support for our fieldwork on the part of the Ministero per i Beni e le Attività Culturali and especially La Soprintendenza Speciale per i Beni Archeologici di Roma and La Soprintendenza per i Beni Archeologici del Lazio.
If you are interested in finding out about how you can help support the Gabii Project and its research program, please contact: