Current research projects include:
- Brain imaging of normal and epileptic subjects performing naming tasks using PET and fMRI. Recent publications on activation.
- Studies of attention in normal and brain damaged individuals.
- Brain imaging of metabolic indices in patients with dementing diseases.
- Using Brevital in the Wada Test – comparison with Amytal
- Consciousness during Wada Test: We have been studying the ability of patients undergoing the Wada Test to appreciate the neurological deficits that occur during the test.