1. Agarwal M et al. Changes in US nursing home infection prevention and control programs from 2014 to 2018. J Am Med Dir Assoc. (IF: 5.3)
2. Cassone M et al. Interplay Between Patient Colonization and Environmental Contamination With Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococci and Their Association With Patient Health Outcomes in Postacute Care. Open Forum Infect Dis.
3. Davis E et al. Epidemiology of Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium and Enterococcus faecalis Colonization in Nursing Facilities. Open Forum Infect Dis.
4. Hoffman GJ et al. Role of post-acute care in readmissions for preexisting healthcare-associated infections. J Am Geriatr Soc.
5. Gontjes K et al. Contamination of common area and rehabilitation gym environment with multidrug-resistant organisms. J Am Geriatr Soc.
6. Furuno JP et al. Several roads lead to Rome: Operationalizing antibiotic stewardship programs in nursing homes. J Am Geriatr Soc.
7. Jones KM et al. COVID-19 Preparedness in Michigan Nursing Homes. J Am Geriatr Soc.
8. Mills JP et al. COVID-19 in older adults: clinical, psychosocial, and public health considerations. JCI Insight.
9. Quigley DD et al. COVID-19 preparedness in nursing homes in the midst of the pandemic. J Am Geriatr Soc.
10. Calderwood MS et al. Policies and practices of SHEA Research Network hospitals during the COVID-19 pandemic. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol.
11. Gontjes KJ et al. Assessment of race and sex as risk factors for colonization with multidrug-resistant organisms in six nursing homes. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol.
12. Suwanabol PA et al. Functional and cognitive decline among older adults after high-risk surgery. Ann Surg [In Press].
13. Wang J et al. Application of combined genomic and transfer analyses to identify factors mediating regional spread of antibiotic resistant bacterial lineages. Clin Infect Dis [In Press].
14. Wang J et al. Gut microbiota features on nursing homes admission are associated with subsequent acquisition of antibiotic resistant organism colonization. Clin Infect Dis [In Press].
15. Kim JJ et al. Burden of perianal Staphylococcus aureus colonization in nursing home residents increases transmission to healthcare worker gowns and gloves. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol.
16. Heinze K et al. A Survey of Patient Perspectives on Approach to Health Care: Focus on Physician Competency and Compassion. J Patient Exp.
17. Murthy AR et al. State of the Pandemic Commentary: Preparing Nursing Homes for a Second Wave of COVID-19. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol [In Press].
18. Lydecker AD et al. Targeted gown and glove use to prevent Staphylococcus aureus acquisition in community-based nursing homes: A pilot study. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol [In Press].