East Hall is home to the University of Michigan’s Department of Psychology. Our playroom and child-friendly testing rooms are located in the basement of East Hall.
Center for Human Growth & Development (CHGD)
The Center for Human Growth and Development is located on the 10th floor in North Ingalls Building. North Ingalls building is located on University of Michigan’s Medical Campus, and attached to the School of Nursing. All of our lab’s fNIRS sessions are conducted at CHGD.
- Take Exit 37B (Washtenaw-Ann Arbor).
- About two miles west, the road splits, keep right to stay on Washtenaw Avenue (Washtenaw Avenue eventually becomes East Huron Street).
- Turn right on North Ingalls (one-way road). The School of Nursing is on the right at 400 North Ingalls.
- Exit 177 (State Street)
- Turn right if you are coming from Detroit (e.g. you were driving west bound on I-94 prior to exiting). Alternatively, turn left if you are coming from Chicago (e.g. you were driving east bound on I-94).
- Turn right on Lawrence Street (one-way road)
- Turn left on North Ingalls (one-way road). The School of Nursing is located at 400 North Ingalls.
Bonisteel Interdisciplinary Research Building
The Bonisteel Interdisciplinary Research Building is home to the University of Michigan’s fMRI machine. It is located off of Bonisteel Boulevard on U of M’s North Campus. All of our lab’s fMRI scanning sessions are conducted at the IRB.