The Michigan Contraceptive Access, Research and Evaluation Study is recruiting 5,000 women in Michigan ages 18 to 35 who need contraception and would like to participate in a study of national importance.
We will use surveys to ask study participants about many aspects of their lives, including:
- Use of contraception, pregnancies, and childbearing
- Health, use of health care, and overall well being
- Schooling and training
- Work hours, jobs, and earnings
- Romantic and sexual relationships
- Parenting and children
- Hopes and dreams for the future
We promise all M-CARES participants:
- Your personal information will be kept secure and strictly confidential.
- You may withdraw from the study at any time.
- Study results are expected to have significance for social programs and policies regarding contraception.