M-CARES aims to help women afford contraception so they can avoid and
delay pregnancies they don’t want. We would like the study results to help policymakers understand how clinics like Planned Parenthood matter for the women who use them.
M-CARES is recruiting 5,500 volunteers, ages 18 to 35, who are at risk of getting
pregnant, who want to avoid getting pregnant, and who have out-of-pocket
costs for contraceptives at PPMI.
For these volunteers, M-CARES wants to learn about:
- Contraception, pregnancies, and childbearing
- Health and use of health care
- Schooling and training
- Work hours, jobs, earnings, and financial success
- Romantic and sexual relationships
- Parenting and children
- Hopes and dreams for the future
- Overall well-being
Click here to learn more about Certificate of Confidentiality.
Click here to take a survey.
Click here to look up a gift card balance.