M-CARES is recruiting 5,000 women in Michigan ages 18 to 35 to learn about the benefits of affordable contraception for women and families. The study will help women gain access to better contraception so that they can avoid and delay pregnancies they don’t want.
M-CARES will collect information through electronic surveys that ask participants about:
- Contraception, pregnancies, and childbearing
- Health, use of health care
- Schooling and training
- Work hours, jobs, earnings, and financial success
- Romantic and sexual relationships
- Parenting and children
- Hopes and dreams for the future
- Overall well-being.