This page lists the materials needed to administer the Tangram Help/Hurt Task in lab and online. Please be sure to cite the following article when using the Tangram Help/Hurt Task:
- Saleem, M., Barlett, C.P., Anderson, C.A., & Hawkins, I**. (in press). Helping and Hurting Others: Person and Situation Effects on Aggressive and Prosocial Behavior as Assessed by the Tangram Task. Aggressive Behavior.
- Saleem, M., Anderson, C. A., & Barlett, C. P. (2015). Assessing helping and hurting behaviors through the Tangram help/hurt task. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 41 (10), 1345-1362.
Using the Tangram Help/Hurt Task In Lab:
- Protocol for Using the Tangram Help Hurt Task In Lab (Read this first)
- Tangram Practice Packet
- Tangram Packet with cover sheet
- Tangram Assignment Table
- Motivation Questions for Tangram Assignment
Using the Tangram Help/Hurt Task Online: