Midwest Numerical Analysis Day 2022
May 20-21, 2022
Ann Arbor, Michigan & Online
University of Michigan
This year MWNAD will be held in-person and online at the University of Michigan,
Ann Arbor, in East Hall, on Friday afternoon and Saturday, May 20-21, 2022.
- Daniela Calvetti, Case Western Reserve University
- Yingda Cheng, Michigan State University
- Peijun Li, Purdue University
- Lothar Reichel, Kent State University
- Li Wang, University of Minnesota
- Zhimin Zhang, Wayne State University
Registration for MWNAD 2022 is closed.
Participants are invited to give a Contributed Talk or present a Poster. Participation of graduate students and postdocs is encouraged. Partial travel support is available. Information on past MWNADs is available here.
MWNAD 2022 is sponsored by the University of Michigan Department of Mathematics, the Michigan Center for Applied and Interdisciplinary Mathematics (MCAIM) and the Michigan Institute for Computational Discovery and Engineering (MICDE).
Email questions about this year’s event to MWNADadmin@umich.edu.