The objective of this course is to motivate students to explore careers that are available with a Bachelor’s degree in psychology and to learn about which career opportunities are best suited for their interests.
Lectures and discussions for this section occur on Wednesdays from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Attendance at lectures and small group discussions, two hours per week
- Discussion participation
- Responsible participation in placements, four hours per week
- Completion of a weekly journal
- Class exam
Transportation: M-Bus, AATA, personal vehicle, or a UM vehicle.
- Community Action Network
- Department of Psychology Student Academic Affairs Office
- Evangelical Homes of Michigan
- Glacier Hills Senior Living Community
- Ten Thousand Villages
Students are required to pro
The photos below show some of the many class activities including job shadowing and mock interviewing.