210 S First St
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
For the second year running, Literati is pleased to help celebrate MGoBlog’s Hail To The Victors guide –an independent, definitive, in-depth guide to the upcoming Michigan Football Season–with an event in its honor. The evening will again feature a presentation from the issue’s contents, and additional copies will be available for sale. This year’s event will take place at Circus Bar & Billiards. Purchase a drink from their full bar, grab a bowl of free popcorn, revel in the football previewing. Free and open to the public. 7pm.
Featured in Hail To The Victors 2016:
- MGoBlog’s Brian Cook writes a team preview covering about a third of the book, offers an opinion on the overall state of the offense, defense, and special teams, and then plunks down a prediction that will no longer be roundly mocked because Michigan’s coaching staff is no good. Probably.
- Ace Anbender surveys the opposition with savage intent. Buckeye Grove’s Ross Fulton rounds out the Ohio State preview; Ross’s in-depth knowledge of the Buckeyes and surprising sanity are an excellent combination.
- Adam Schnepp sits down with tight end Jake Butt and discusses Harbaugh, the NFL, his decision to avoid it, and many other topics. Michael Elkon on expectations in year two of Harbaugh.
- SBNation’s Ian Boyd on John O’Korn and how he fits into Harbaugh’s passing game. Steve Sharik on Don Brown’s dudes and what he plans to accomplish with them.
- Seth Fisher and Mel Newman on when Texas A&M tried to buy Bo… and failed. John Kryk on The Guarantee, 30 years later. Steve Sapardanis on the Six Penny Defense, or when Bo invented the dime package. Craig Ross on how Michigan more or less invented all of football, from the forward pass to platoons.