I am a Postdoctoral Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Michigan (August 2017 — ), working with Prof. Liliana Borcea. During 2016-2017, I was a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Institute for Mathematics and its Applications (IMA) at the University of Minnesota, working with Prof. Bojan Guzina from the Department of Civil, Environmental, and Geo-Engineering at the University of Minnesota. I obtained Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics at the University of Delaware in 2016, my thesis advisors were Prof. Fioralba Cakoni and Prof. David Colton.
See my Curriculum Vitae for more details.
I am interested in wave propagation and its inverse problems. My work has been focused on:
- Inverse acoustic and electromagnetic scattering
- Eigenvalue problems and non-destructive testing in inhomogeneous media
- Wave propagation in periodic and complex media
See my research page for more details.
University of Michigan
- W2020, Instructor, M471 Introduction to Numerical Methods (scheduled)
- W2019, Instructor, M354 Fourier Analysis and its Applications
- F2018, Instructor, M450 Advanced Mathematics for Engineers
- W2018, Instructor, M450 Advanced Mathematics for Engineers
University of Delaware
- S2016, Instructor, Math 242 Calculus II
- W2016, Instructor, Math242 Calculus II
- S2014, Teaching Assistant, M243 Calculus III
- W2014, Instructor, Math 242 Calculus II
- S2013, Teaching Assistant, M242 Calculus II
See my teaching page for more details such as course syllabus, lecture notes, homework assignments, solutions, exams, etc.