Meet Our Executive Team

Edie Goldenberg

Faculty Advisor and Founder
edieg@umich.edu
Professor of Political Science and Public Policy
Favorite Part of Working With TUT: “TUT is a group of students from all around U of M with strong commitments to public service. They are creative doers and effective leaders. It’s a pleasure working with them.”

Josiah Walker
President
jhwalker@umich.edu
Junior
Political Science
Favorite Part of Working with TUT: “I love that TUT encourages civic engagement across political perspectives. Since no one party or individual has the solution to every problem, it’s imperative that everyone participates in the political process.”

Maxwell Barmack
Vice President
mbarmack@umich.edu
Freshman
Political Science, Computer Science
Favorite Part of Working with TUT: “My favorite part about TUT is helping people register to vote. I love to see the results of all of our hard work!”

Sophie Greenberg
Education Chair
sophgrnb@umich.edu
Freshman
Public Health, Public Policy
Favorite Part of Working with TUT: “My favorite part about Turn up Turnout is the way that it brings together so many people from diverse academic interests around campus to work together on improving civic engagement.”

Logan T. Woods
Secretary
ltwoods@umich.edu
PhD Candidate
Political Science (American Politics)
Favorite Part of Working with TUT: “I enjoy working with people across the university, hearing their ideas for how best to get eligible students registered and voting. The university wide buy-in is inspiring.”