Although we believe TUT is unique in its approach to increasing voter registration and turnout among 18-24 year olds, there are several organizations who have also fought to increase youth voter participation and whose experiences have been useful in developing our workshop. The links below contain information we found useful when constructing our workshop, provide helpful tips on registering to vote and voting in different states, detail issues of importance to youth voters, or offer ways to increase voter turnout on your campus.
- Umich TurboVote: https://umich.turbovote.org
- The Ginsberg Center at the University of Michigan: https://ginsberg.umich.edu/democratic-engagement
- Campus Vote Project (State Student Guide): http://campusvoteproject.org/studentguides/
- Democracy Works: https://democracy.works
- Students Learn Students Vote: http://www.studentslearnstudentsvote.org
- Promote Informed Voting on Your Campus Flyer: Promote Informed Voting Flyer
- Vote Pledge: VotePledge.us