Home

Thank you for your interest in my research. I am a Political Science PhD Candidate at the University of Michigan. I am also a Visiting Research Fellow at The Center for the Resolution of Intractable Conflict at Harris Manchester College, Oxford University and a Gerald R. Ford Predoctoral Fellow at the University of Michigan. Before moving to Ann Arbor, I completed an MSc. in Economic History (Research) at the London School of Economics and Political Science and a B.A. in Economics and History at Middlebury College. I am also an alumnus of the United World Colleges initiative.

I study comparative political behavior with a substantive focus on how traumatic experiences shape subsequent political attitudes and behaviors. My dissertation explores the political legacy of trauma across three settings: China, Germany, and Northern Ireland. Together, these projects further our understanding of the mechanisms through which past political violence continues to influence the political attitudes and behaviors of both those who experience it and those with whom they come into contact.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions!