Welcome to Nature Explorers Week! We will be exploring outside by looking at animals, leaves, rocks, and trees through binoculars and magnifying glasses for a closer look!
On Monday, we will focus on the animals in your backyard by looking at animal tracks and participating in a scavenger hunt. Ask …
- What insects did you look at?
- To see my animal track book!
- What animals did you find on the scavenger hunt?
Tuesday is Tree day. We will look at its life cycle and how they are living. Ask …
- To see my tree painting!
- What is the life cycle of a tree?
- To see my tree costume!
On Wednesday, we will be going on walk to look at shapes in nature! Ask …
- To see my sun print!
- What are some plants or animals you saw in nature that look like shapes?
- To see my binoculars!
Rocks will be our focus on Thursday! We will be going on a rock and mineral scavenger hunt and creating pet rocks. Ask …
- What rocks and minerals did you find on the scavenger hunt?
- What kinds of minerals did you look at with the magnifying glasses?
- To see my pet rock!
On Friday, we will focus on the different sounds found in nature. Ask …
- What are some sounds you can hear in nature?
- What did you hear on the listening walk?
- To see my rain stick!