Here is a naive attempt at predicting a particular stock’s price and displaying it on a ESP8266. This algorithm is not the best one out there, but what is being shown here is the ability to port it elsewhere and easily integrate these complex models with micro-controllers (ESP8266) and other devices.
- Install MATLAB 2017a Runtime v9.2 from here
- Goto Python/matlab_stock_python_lib folder and install “stock” python library using `python setup.py install`
- Use “requirements.txt” file to install required libraries. Console: “$ pip -r install requirements.txt”
- Enter appropriate values for MQTT server in “upload_stock_pred.py” and run “python upload_stock_pred.py”
- Upload Arduino files on your esp8266 using Arduino IDE