- Beavers reclaiming land on abandoned island in Detroit River
- ‘A real attraction’: Detroit’s revived riverfront poised for more development
- Fight to make the Detroit River a UNESCO world heritage site picking up support
- Engineer Cornelius L. Henderson helped connect Windsor and Detroit. Here’s who he was
- Could Detroit’s buried streams see the light of day?
- JPEE student Marquise Griffin teaches students how their communities connect with the Detroit River’s cultural and environmental heritage