Recent Posts

Biological Sciences Building home of architectural marvel

by Emily Laub, University of Michigan Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Graduate Student The Biological Sciences Building is home to many fantastic exhibits of mammoth proportions, including a soaring Quetzalcoatlus and a 45 ft long Basilosaurus skeleton vaulted from the ceiling. […]

Scott's new office with desk, shelf and miscellaneous art

News and notes from your librarian: the waiving edition

by Scott Martin, Biological Sciences Librarian, University of Michigan Library Happy almost-spring! My childhood in Michigan notwithstanding, I’ve never been particularly good with winter, so I’m enjoying the turn of the temperatures towards above-freezing this week. One of my current […]

News and notes from your librarian: the “news blast!” edition

by Scott Martin, Biological Sciences Librarian, University of Michigan Library Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had the best possible holiday break, given the circumstances. I mainly spent mine listening to new music, catching up on guitar playing, […]

All Posts

About this Blog

A collection of research experiences and thoughts from graduate students, faculty, research staff and alumni of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of Michigan.

Follow UM EEB