Recent Posts

Ecology in a box

by Lynn Carpenter, lecturer and advisor for the University of Michigan Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology As with most other faculty last year, I was completely at a loss of how to take my Ecology Lab normally “In-Person” class […]

News and notes from your librarian: the “going back to campus, campus, campus…” edition

by Scott Martin, Biological Sciences Librarian, University of Michigan Library Welcome back, everyone! And a special greeting to this year’s grad student cohort – I’m looking forward to working with you! For a general introduction to the library, my Canvas […]

Morning view of a little hotel we stayed near Boquete, Panamá

How to [barely] get started and keep up with a project during a pandemic

by Deise Goncalves, Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Michigan, Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology I graduated from The University of Texas at Austin Fall 2019 and moved to Ann Arbor in January 2020 to work as a postdoctoral researcher under […]

All Posts

About this Blog

A collection of research experiences and thoughts from graduate students, faculty, research staff and alumni of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of Michigan.

Follow UM EEB