1. Travel Scholarship winner for presenting in the workshop “Time Dynamic Change-point Models and its applications” in Goettingen, Germany, October 2014.
2. Stuent Paper Award Winner, Joint Applied Statistics Symposium of ICSA and KISS, June 2014.
3. Rackham School of Graduate Studies Conference Travel Grant 2014, 2013 and 2012.
4. Departmental Fellowship, University of Michigan, Fall 2010 and Winter 2011.
5. Master’s Scholarship, Indian Statistical Institute, 2008-2010.
6. Ahibhushan Chatterjee Memorial Prize for being ranked second in the aggregate marks in Statistics in Undergraduate, Presidency College, 2010.
7. National Merit Scholarship from Government of India, 2005.