WordPress Sites for Faculty, Research, Labs and More
Welcome to the University of Michigan’s College of Literature, Science, and the Art’s (U-M LSA) Faculty, Lab and Research site informational website, which utilizes the WordPress platform to offer an easily editable, U-M branded website platform for LSA faculty members, their labs and research projects. WordPress is a popular and dynamic open-source software platform widely used in higher education for web content management systems and blogs.
Please visit the Getting Started page to learn more about the site request process and working with Web Services on your site. Sites can be requested by completing the quick request form.
Site Types Hosted by The WordPress Multisite Network:
- Faculty Websites
- Research Projects
- Resource Websites
- Graduate Student Sites
- Conferences | Symposiums | Workshops
WordPress Network at a Glance
940 + sites
Supported by the Web and Application Development Team
3,650 + users
Editors, Admins, and Authors in the network
1:1 site support
Sign up for open lab and work with us 1:1 on your site
- New Hosting Enterprise Platform for WordPress ServicesOver the past year LSA Technology Services has embarked on the task of …
New Hosting Enterprise Platform for WordPress Services Read More »
- New Network Theme + Plugin SetWe’ve recently added to our theme selection available to sites in the LSA …
- Block Patterns are live in WordPress.orgWordPress.org has released pre-set block patterns that can easily be copy and pasted …
- Accordion BlocksThis post introduces the Accordion Block plugin. Accordion blocks are for users who …
- Embed Maps with MapBox + JetpackOften times a Contact Page could use a map to provide context around …
- Block Editing is Network DefaultWordPress blocks are used to add content to your posts and pages. Block …
We offer seven different site themes and a handful of plug in options.
More information on our theme choices can be found under Example Themes.
Please email LSATechnologyServices@umich.edu with questions, comments, ideas, or feedback.