We believe in open access to resources and materials that help the scientific community at large. Check back for more resources and data!
- Brang D, Dai Z, Zheng W, Towle VL (2016). Registering imaged ECoG electrodes to human cortex: a geometry-based technique. Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 273, 64-73.
- We’ve been working on updates to our novel electrode registration application that utilizes sMRI plus CT images.
- Plass J & Brang D (2021). Multisensory stimuli shift perceptual priors to facilitate rapid behavior. Scientific Reports. Available at https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-02566-8
- The datasets generated and analyzed during the current study are available in the Open Science Framework repository, https://osf.io/grckd/. This includes the individual rt and accuracy scores (1400/subject) from n = 78 subjects and the basic analysis scripts.
- Ganesan K, Plass J, Beltz AM, Liu Z, Grabowecky M, Suzuki S, Stacey WC, Wasade VS, Towle VL, Tao JX, Wu S, Issa NP, Brang D (in press). Visual speech differentially modulates beta, theta, and high gamma bands in auditory cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience. Available at https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.09.07.284455v1