We are so excited to learn about physics this week. It’s gonna be a party! Here are some questions to ask your camper throughout the week!
On Monday, we will be learning about sound and light. Ask your camper…
- What was the difference between the light-stick that was placed in cold water vs the light stick that was placed in hot water?
- What happened when you moved the animal silhouette closer to the light?
- Show me your kaleidoscope
On Tuesday we will be going to the Hands-on Museum! Ask…
- What was your favorite thing at the Hands-on Museum?
On Wednesday, we will learning about force and motion. Ask your camper…
- How high did your alka-seltzer rocket go?
- Show me your catapult!
On Thursday we will be learning about solar energy. We will also be visiting a lab on North Campus. Ask your camper…
- What did you learn about in Professor Chandran’s Lab?
- How did sunscreen affect your UV bracelet?
- Act out some energy forms!
On Friday we will be learning about fluids! Ask..
- Is oobleck a solid or liquid?
- Does ivory soap float?