Class of 2020 Memories – Department of Statistics Winter 2020 Graduation

Department of Statistics
Class of 2020 Memories

Hear from your fellow graduates some of their favorite memories and impactful moments with the Department of Statistics.

By: Runwei Wang Masters of Applied Statistics Share a coke with M 🙌🏻
By: Songkai Xue Masters of Applied Statistics Congratulations on our graduations! It was a great period of time for me
By: Alexandra Elias Masters of Applied Statistics I am thankful for my experience at the University of Michigan. I enjoyed
By: Weifeng Xu Masters of Applied Statistics That was the lowest temperature I have ever experienced, -26°C. What I was
By: Weifeng Xu Masters of Applied Statistics As AMDP students from Shaw College CUHK(SZ), Manqi Zhou, Jiahao Li and I
By: Young Jung PhD Statistics I can certainly say the past five years were the most fulfilling period of my
By: Emily Africk Masters of Data Science, Undergraduate Statistics I enjoyed the small community aspect of the Statistics department. It
By: Yuqi Gu PhD Statistics This graduation season does not come with blue and yellow balloons, along with bright tulip
By: Xuefei Zhang PhD Statistics Ji and Liza treated us with great dim sum at Shangri-la to celebrate the Lunar
By: Muzhe Guo Masters of Applied Statistics