Opportunities for postdocs

If you feel that your research interests match with the goals of the lab, I am always interested in initiating new collaborations with postdocs. Please send me an email with your CV and a brief description of the type of projects you might be interested in pursuing.

Opportunities for graduate students

I am currently interested in recruiting highly motivated and passionate students through the Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Department (EEB). I welcome applications from students interested in pursuing independent projects that are excited about developing research in plant ecology.  The lab will be mainly focused on tropical systems and functional ecology. I expect students to take advantages of all the resources provided by the university and to pursue their own funding. If you are interested in applying please send me an email with your CV a statement describing why you have selected my lab for and previous research experience.​Application deadline: December 1. For information on the PhD program you can click here.

Opportunities for undergraduate students

​I am looking for scientifically curious undergraduate students to join the lab. if you are interested, send me an email with your science courses and your interests.