Our research investigates the genetic basis of phenotypic evolution. The evolution of development, especially mechanisms controlling gene regulation, are of particular interest. Molecular and developmental biology, population and quantitative genetics, genomics and bioinformatics are all integrated in this work.
For details of our current research, please see the RESEARCH page.
Back row: Henry Ertl, Nick Brown, Eden McQueen, Petra Vande Zande, Mo Siddiq, Trisha Wittkopp, Anna Redgrave, and Kevin Huang
Front row: Tasmine Clement, Hannah Kania, Alicia Wang, Anati Azhar, Abby Lamb, and Ayse Tenger-Trolander
Biological Sciences Building, University of Michigan
- Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology (EEB)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology (MCDB)
- Program in the Biomedical Sciences (PIBS)
- Center for Computational Medicine and Biology (CCMB)
- Center for Statistical Genetics (CSG)
- Researching Evidence Based Undergraduate Instructional and Learning Developments (REBUILD)
Lab members may link to our Lab Wiki