Our research investigates the genetic basis of phenotypic evolution. The evolution of development, especially mechanisms controlling gene regulation, are of particular interest. Molecular and developmental biology, population and quantitative genetics, genomics and bioinformatics are integrated in this work.
For details of our current research, please see the RESEARCH page.
Lab Olympics September 2016
Back row: Patty Simmer, Bing Yang, Joe Walker, Jon Massey, Petra Vande Zande, Ali Farhat, Fabien Duveau Middle Row: Rebecca Tarnopol, Abby Lamb, Andrea Hodgins-Davis, Hannah Shuman, Jennifer Lachowiec, Alisha John, Trisha Wittkopp Front row: Daayun chung, Jade Diaz, Morgan!, Elizabeth Walker
Not shown: Lisa Kim, Kiran Ajani, Tricia Lybrook, Madison Drye
Natural Science Building, University of Michigan
- Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology (EEB)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology (MCDB)
- Program in the Biomedical Sciences (PIBS)
- Center for Computational Medicine and Biology (CCMB)
- Center for Statistical Genetics (CSG)
- Researching Evidence Based Undergraduate Instructional and Learning Developments (REBUILD)
Lab members may link to our Lab Wiki