about me

Hey! Iā€™m a rising 5th year MD/PhD candidate in Economics at the University of Michigan. My fields are behavioral/experimental economics, industrial organization (IO), microeconomic theory, and labor. I graduated with Honors from Columbia University in 2018, where I received a BA in Economics-Mathematics, Biochemistry, and Classics.

Informed by humanistic and empiric connections, my research interests are grounded in the everyday realities of patient experiences. My economic research traverses behavioral economics and IO in the context of health, in an effort to understand the role of information in decision-making. Concurrently, my clinical research explores patient and provider decision-making as well as novel techniques for the evaluation and improvement of the status quo.

In addition to research and clinical practice, I am an avid NYT crossword puzzler (barring Sundays) and can be found sipping away in coffee/boba shops, pen in hand.

Please get in touch for any reason at all – always in the mood for good conversation.

Oh and feel free to meet our all too wonderful doggos šŸ™‚