Prospective graduate students interested in Fall 2020 matriculation may email Dr. Monk directly to inquire about availability, current research projects, and adviser fit.
Undergraduate research assistants are fundamental to lab operations and take on responsibilities related to our ongoing research projects, which include participant recruitment, data entry, and statistical/computational analysis. Undergraduates interested in volunteering or working in the lab for course credit should send a copy of their resume, unofficial academic transcript, and brief description of their research interests to email@example.com. Please attach all documents as pdfs. Undergraduates interested in completing PSYCH 331 or an honors thesis should cc Dr. Monk on their email.
We are currently not accepting RA applications for Spring/Summer 2019. Interested undergraduates should email firstname.lastname@example.org in September to inquire about Fall 2019 positions.
The TaDLab has no requirements for undergraduate applications, but we look for the following characteristics:
- Psychology or related major
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- A commitment to work 2 or more semesters
- Evening or weekend availability
Undergraduate Research Programs
- Summer Research Opportunity Program (SROP)
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP)
- Neuroscience Undergraduate Research Opportunity (NURO)
- Summer Intensive Research Experiences in Neuroscience (SIREN)