1. Navigate to the page that you want to add the PDF link and open the edit options. Click “Add Media” button on the page you are adding your PDF link to.
2. Using the Select Files button (or by dragging and dropping your files in), select your PDF and click the open button.
3. After it uploads in the add media window, there will be a “checked” checkbox on the file and you’ll see an Attachment Details area (in gray to the right; see figure 3). If you’re uploading multiple files they will all have checkboxes. The active file that’s displaying the attachment details on the right will have a highlighted blue checkbox. See figure 2 above for the checkbox example.
4. In the File Title field name the PDF how you’d like the text to appear on the site (figure 3).
5. Then click “Insert into Page” in the media file window. This will close the window and insert the PDF Link.
6. The editing page will now show the PDF file as a link. See the example screenshot on the left: “This is the PDF Link TEXT.”
You have successfully attached a pdf as a link. When you click on the word you chose to link (example below “PDF”) your pdf will open:
Web Services 2015. “How to add a PDF to a page as a link?.” WordPress Review 77(5):780. PDF