Join the Lab

I’m hiring a postdoc!

I am looking for a postdoctoral research fellow to join my team. The postdoc would be working on a newly funded research project examining epistemic exclusion. The job posting and more details can be found here.

Prospective Graduate Students

I will not be taking on new graduate students as their primary advisor for the upcoming academic year (2023-2024), but will consider co-advising or being a secondary advisor to a new student.

Graduate students interested in working with me can apply to the Personality and Social Contexts Area in the Department of Psychology, or apply to the Joint Ph.D. Program in Psychology and Women’s Studies.

Undergraduate Students

We are currently looking for undergraduate research assistants to work in our lab during the Fall and Winter semesters, as well as during the summer. Research assistants may be involved in many aspects of the research process, depending on our current needs. Possible duties include collecting data, conducting data analyses (both quantitative and qualitative), doing literature searches, and preparing study materials online. Submit an application or contact us: settleslab@gmail.com

Contact

settleslab@gmail.com