Get Involved

Undergraduate Students

white_rat_squareUndergraduate students at the University of Michigan can join the lab for a semester of credit by enrolling in Psych 331/332 (applications available in the Psychology undergraduate office, room 1343 East Hall, or the Biopsychology office, 4017 East Hall). Students can also complete an independent study course (Psych 322 or 422) in the laboratory. We generally accept several undergraduates each term to serve as research assistants. More information about independent research courses can be found here.

Graduate Students

Graduate students typically enter the lab through the Department of Psychology, as Ph.D students in Biopsychology (voted #1 Behavioral Neuroscience program in the country) or via the Neuroscience Ph.D program, part of the interdisciplinary Program in Biomedical Sciences (PIBS). Students interested in joining the lab for graduate study should contact Dr. Robinson directly.