About Me

I was born and raised in Henan, China. In my spare time, I love watching movies, traveling, photography, drawing, hanging out with my friends, and singing.

I went to Sichuan University for my undergraduate study. At Sichuan University, I majored in Computer Science and Technology and minored in Human Resource and Management. Through my four-year learning, I was trained to get used to and be good at analyzing and solving problems with logic, skills, and patience.

In my master’s program at the Renmin University of China and my Ph.D. program at the University of Michigan, I shift my focus from understanding computers and programs to understanding human’s mind. Thanks to my previous education experience, I am now researching how to solve research problems to better our life and society.

I finished my Ph.D. study at the University of Michigan (Go Blue!) and defended my thesis on April 20, 2020!

Want to know more about me?

Also, you can explore my hometown, Henan, via the 15-sec video below and this article on the 10 reasons why you should visit Henan.