The AirRide: $15 per one-way trip | Schedule .
There are two bus-stops for this service in Ann Arbor
- Blake Transit Center (in downtown Ann Arbor) is convenient for those staying near Central Campus: map of the bus stop.
- Kensington Court (in the Briarwood Mall area) is convenient for those staying in Hampton Inn South, Sheraton and other hotels in the area: map of the bus stop.
Shuttles and Taxi Cab Companies:
The costs are comparable and about $50 per one-way trip between Ann Arbor and DTW.
- Amazing Blue Taxi: +1.734.846.0007 | web site
- Arbor Taxi: +1.734.477.9970 | web site
- Bill’s Van Service: +1.734.834.8294 | web site
- Detroit Metro Airport Cabs: +1.800.505.3161 | web site
- Select Ride: +1.734.662.4444 | web site
- Stadium Taxi: +1.734.695.0800 | web site
- Yellow Car Service: Text +1.734.535.1805 | web site
- More: google
Notes: If you are planning to use the AirRide or shuttle services, it is highly recommended that you book in advance! Taxi cabs are available at the airport but you should book your return trip in advance. Ann Arbor is a small town and you cannot rely on catching a cab in short order without reservation.