Where will the talks be?
The EVA conference will take place on Central the Campus of the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- All the the talks, lunches and the poster session will be held in the:
Palmer Commons building, floor 4, Great Lakes and Forum Hall rooms
Address: Palmer Commons, 100 Washtenaw Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 (map).
- The conference reception (Monday) and dinner (Thursday) will take place in the nearby Michigan League opposite of the Bell Tower.
How to get to Palmer Commons?
- Here is a PDF map of Central Campus and a link to an interactive campus map site.
- From Bell Tower hotel: walking map
- From the Dahlman Campus Inn hotel: walking map
- From the CCTC (Central Campus Transit Center): walking map
- For EVA participants staying at the Hampton Inn South or the Sheraton hotels or in their vicinity, we have arranged for a private bus shuttle via a University of Michigan Blue Bus. The shuttle will make several runs every morning and every evening between the hotels and the CCTC stop at Central Campus. For more details, please refer to the Blue Bus Schedule.
- For Sheraton Hotel guests only: there is a free hotel shuttle service. Note that there may be limited number of seats available.